So, you are about to embark on a new, anti-aging regimen? Are you wondering what your new routine should consist of? What kind of products you should have in your bathroom? Read on, to find out what basic products
will get you on your way to becoming the, ageless male, you want to become.
1. Exfoliant: First thing in the morning, scrub your face with a gentle exfoliant instead of skin-drying soap. Exfoliant brightens your complexion, making it smoother, and moisturized
2. Follow up by a shave. Razor also exfoliates your skin, by sloughing off dead skin cells, giving you a smoother skin
3. Apply good quality eye cream. Yes, dudes need to use eye cream too! Pat it on gently, making sure not to pull delicate skin around the eye area. Use both morning and at bedtime
4. Follow that by an antioxidant, rejuvenating moisturizer, both morning and night
5. Remember to wear sunglasses ti protect your peepers from the damaging UVA and UVB rays
One more thing that will also help you look younger is to use a hair re-growth product such as Provillus to replenish thinning hair. It works wonders. Thicker hair will take years off your looks.
You may also like this article: CLICK HERE to read more